Wednesday, December 5, 2007

PODCASTS

WEEK 9 (Thing 21)

Clawing my way to the end............... PODCASTS!!!!
Had a look at the 3 suggested Podcast sites and then went on to look at other podcasts by doing a good old Google search and came across Jamie Oliver's site so thought I would have a peep. Quoting his words he says "my podcast is food for your ears". I am the worst cook ever but I do like eating and so when my eye caught the words Smoothies, now this is different I love them and they can't be that hard to do.......can they???? So enjoyed listening to this site.
http://smoothiecast.co.uk/

I can see that Podcast are handy tools for Libraries (perhaps interviews with authors or book reviews), Teachers, Sermons, Medical and then just ordinary things like recipes, tips etc. They can be any length and if one gets bored you can always watch the (radio??) patterns which are amazing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anyone can make a smoothie, chuck in fruit and yoghurt and blend, that is the basics then anything after that is getting fancy