Wednesday, December 5, 2007

E-BOOKS

WEEK 9 (Thing 22)
I have had an account with NetLibrary for ages using it mainly from the library for customer's looking for classics etc. Had to scratch around to find my password which I eventually found as I am doing this from homebase. I looked at the Audio books as this is of particular interest as I select books for a blind customer. 10 Audio books can be taken at a time but seems like no IPod or MP3 downloads yet. Does anyone know how long one can have an e-book couldn't find this info anywhere on the site and if one of our customers download a book does it appear on their library account....haven't seem this yet?
Had a look at Kindle which I think is going to be popular as it is so portable ie on the bus or train....but what will this mean to libraries!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there MP3 downloads are on their way and will be released 18 December