Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WEB 2 AWARDS 2007

WEEK 8 (Thing 19)
I went straight for the best - the short list and it was so nice to see some names that I actually recognized ....compliments to 2.0.
Visited LibraryThing again as I have a log in now, will probably use this one most often to get good reads for the "Library to You" (housebound) customers that I select books for.
Moved onto Squidoo (loved their little squid/eye thingy), going to redo our kitchen so did a search for "lenses" on this and also for 'free 3D kitchen software' and found I was the first person to search for this, there were 2 hits to view.
Some good sites for library users could be LibraryThing (naturally), Google Docs and ZohoWriter for being accessible from library free internet computers. Yelp for travellers, although it did look very USA.

Was just going to stop and close page when I notice 43 Things and as we are doing 23 Things thought I would have a look at this and it is quite sweet. Sort of a place to set down your goals and see if there are others striving for the same goals. Also good to put your goals into writing, as it feels more real!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool thanks for the tip, will check out the 3d kitchen thing as we are in planning stages :-)